This summertime is not like the summers that we enjoy every year. Right now, we are in the middle of pandemic and stuck at our homes, and we are craving for the summertime fun. One of the most fun things that are missing out of our lives is dining in at our favorite cafes with our friends. We thought to make the deal easy for you, and thus we have exclusively brought tried and tested cannabis-infused delicious meals that can be enjoyed as a starter, main dish, and dessert. You can make these snacks for yourself, and you can send them over to your friends that are being missed.
Savory & Sweet CBD Recipes
If you are a stoner, then you must have enjoyed several edibles, and canna infused recipes but have ever tried making one? If not, then let’s get started right now. Before you begin making your yummy weedy food, we recommend you go slow and start making smaller batches first. So that you don’t waste any of the expensive ingredients if you fail to ace the canna snacks.
So, without any further discussion, let us dive in the variety of canna infused recipes to make your quarantine less annoying and your mealtimes elated.
Grilled Apricot, Watermelon & Arugula CBD Summer Salad
What is better than a watermelon salad to kill the wave of heat? This recipe comes with the fullness of fruits and vegetables.
- 4 cups arugula
- ½ watermelon, cubed
- 2-3 small-sized apricots, sliced into sixths
- ¼ red onion, chopped
- A handful of mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp Feta cheese
CBD-infused honey balsamic dressing:
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil (cold-pressed)
- 0.25 grams 99% pure CBD isolate powder
- Himalayan salt and black pepper to taste
- Warm a grill pan over medium heat.
- Grill the sliced apricots and brush them with olive oil.
- Caramelize the apricots and transfer from heat and set aside.
- Place the watermelon, mint, and onion in a bowl.
- For the vinegar, mix collected balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and honey along with 0.25 grams of the isolate CBD powder. Stir well and season with salt and pepper.
- Take a salad bowl and add the arugula, mint, and red onion.
- Add the dressing to the bowl and toss well. And your refreshing plate of salad is done, enjoy with some feta cheese.
For Entrée: CBD-infused Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
What’s better than a gooey plate of mashed potatoes that are infused with canna?
- 8 medium-sized boiled potatoes
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 0.16g CBD isolate powder
- In a bowl of a stand mixer, add the boiled potatoes with butter, whipping cream, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and CBD isolate.
- Blend all the ingredients until pureed.
- Spray the dish with non-stick spray beforehand and transfer the potato puree.
- Top the mashed potatoes with parmesan cheese and bake at 400F.
- Let the potatoes cool off a bit before serving.
Dessert: Pumpkin Spice Latte Loaf with CBD Icing
For the loaf:
- 1 tbsp apple cider
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup yuca-root flour
- 1 tsp espresso powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
CBD sugar-free icing:
- 1 tbsp CBD coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut butter
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Mix the apple cider with baking soda in a bowl and let the mixture fizz. Add in eggs and whisk with a stand mixer until peaks appear.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Line a bread loaf pan with parchment paper and pour the prepared batter into the dish.
- Bake for about 30 minutes. Allow the loaf to cool in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- For the icing: melt the coconut butter with the CBD coconut oil over low heat until combined and pour over the loaf.
We all have been stuck at homes and missing our favorite meals like never before. In this time of distress, weed is one of the best pals that helps us in staying alive. We have brought amazing dishes recipes that can be enjoyed as an appetizer, entrée, and dessert. Get lit and enjoy your lavish canna meal.